ST_Soft stretcher description :
This flexible first aid soft stretcher is the result of a long development and field testing period. This very compact and light emergency stretcher is a way to effectively carry a casualty and move him from one point to another with optimal comfort in view of the situation for the casualty, but also for the carriers.
Equipped with 8 reinforced webbing handles, it offers several possible configurations for the operators who will carry the injured person. The surface of the injured person's body is covered by sewn and intertwined straps that ensure solidity even for the heaviest weights. The support surface is also made of a strong, tear-resistant Ripstop fabric, which ensures greater comfort for the casualty even when wearing tactical gear, unlike solutions that only offer criss-crossing straps.
The compact unit is lightweight and this flexible emergency stretcher is stored in a specially designed pouch. Practical and intuitive, this pouch is equipped with a MOLLE system that allows it to be attached to most tactical and outdoor equipment on the market.
The Solutions Trauma flexible emergency stretcher in a few points:
- Very strong and capable of carrying heavy people and/or tactical or expedition equipment
- Comfortable for the injured person (flexible and long enough)
- Comfortable for the carriers (wide webbing handles)
- Reusable (because it is solid, but also machine washable!)
- Lightweight (Ripstop fabric and reinforced nylon straps)
- Compact (portable on the man)
- Convenient dedicated pouch with MOLLE system
- Easy and quick to use
- Low-tech (no mechanism to snap on, no fancy plastic buckles, etc.)
- Field aprouved